Fake it till you make it. But don’t fake it and never make it.
- The environmentally-responsible manufacturer that turns a blind eye to employees cutting corners.
- The leading-edge digital marketing firm that sends its newsletters out with a PDF attached.
- The bank CEO making billions on hidden fees, all the while smiling while repeating the mantra, “our customers come first.”
- The HR director promoting online marketing job openings on LinkedIn with no hyperlink.
- The nonprofit that delivers spin to the board instead of speaking truth.
- The person who makes their life too small because they are afraid to lead.
It’s gonna catch up.